Salary: £22,914.84 Pro rata
Hours: 16 hours per week x 40 weeks (actual salary £8,003.52)
Manor Training and Resource Centre (MaTReC) is committed to providing high quality Education and Training Services to help adults (19 years old and over) gain recognised qualifications and make informed choices about their own development enabling them to maximise their full potential. We do this by taking a positive, holistic approach to supporting individuals to gain confidence, reconnect with others and achieve personal ambitions and aspirations.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative tutor to deliver English sessions as part of the organisation’s curriculum provision.
- The successful applicant will be qualified to Cert. Ed. or Post Grad with a subject specialism and experience in delivering non-accredited and accredited courses at entry level, level 1 and level 2.
- The successful applicant will be able to work to internal and external deadlines including exam and assessment submissions.
- Undertake recruitment, assessment and induction of learners to courses at MaTReC and at other venues in the city if required.
- This position is subject to regulatory checks including Enhanced DBS.
Applications by CV and covering letter.For further details and/or job description and person specification please contact Kay Catling on the office number below or email email@example.com
Or download information at https://matrec.org.uk/about-us-3/job-vacancies/
Closing date for applications: 3pm Thursday 31st January 2019
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 6th February and Friday 8th February 2019
Kay Catling, Communications Officer, MaTReC