PET-Xi Training is running an Emergency First Aid training course in Sheffield at its Carver House office on Tuesday 7th May.
The course syllabus for the Standard Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid includes:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- First aid kit information and equipment
- Aims and priorities of first aid
- Primary assessment and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation for the adult casualty and AED
- The recovery position
- How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
- Dealing with seizures
The course is valid for 3 years and is nationally recognised. On successful participants will be sent a level 3 certificate.
There are currently eight spaces left on this programme, which will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost is £75 per person.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact Kendall Clark, Recruitment & Progressions Co-ordinator, PET-Xi Training:
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07876 832094