A quick reminder about the Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) Employability Awards 2019, ahead of the deadline for entries. Any providers wishing to be considered for this year’s awards should ensure their applications are submitted by 5pm on Friday 14th March.
The ERSA Employability Awards 2019, now in their seventh year, aims to celebrate the hard work and dedication of the employment support sector. Nominations are encouraged from those involved in the journey to work including jobseekers, employment advisers, employers and organisations involved in employment support.
it is always positive to see the valuable work undertaken by organisations and individuals in the Sheffield employability community recognised – particularly when so many local programmes, projects and activities are deserving of broader awareness.
|Full information on the awards ceremony and how to apply can be found the ERSA website|
1. Adviser of the year: sponsored by Alderwood Recruitment
Recognising an employment adviser who has demonstrated exceptional commitment in a frontline role.
2. Disability and Health Employment Award: sponsored by ICONI
Recognising an employment services provider who has demonstrated exceptional commitment in supporting jobseekers with limiting disabilities and health conditions to achieve sustained employment.
3. Youth Employment Award: sponsored by entitledto
Recognising an employment services provider who has demonstrated exceptional commitment in delivering employment services for young adults.
4. Innovation Award: sponsored by Shaw Trust
Recognising a provider who has pioneered innovative approaches and solutions within the employment related services market.
5. Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award: sponsored by Cognisoft
Recognising a small or medium employer who has demonstrated exceptional commitment in creating opportunities for disadvantaged and long term unemployed jobseekers.
6. Large Employer of the Year Award: sponsorship available
Recognising a large employer who has demonstrated exceptional commitment in creating opportunities for disadvantaged and long term unemployed jobseekers.
7. Lifetime Achievement Award: sponsorship available
Recognising an exceptional individual who has dedicated a significant part of their career to the employment related services sector and has made a notable impact on the industry
8. Team of the Year Award: sponsored by the Institute of Employability Professionals and JobSkilla
Recognising a team of frontline staff which has demonstrated outstanding commitment in meeting and exceeding the delivery aims of an employment provider.
9. Significant Achievement Award: sponsorship available
Recognising a specific jobseeker who has demonstrated exceptional commitment to overcoming barriers to enter and maintain work.
10. Partner of the Year Award: sponsorship available
Recognising excellence as a subcontractor in the field of employment related services.