White Rose Beauty Colleges is now offering the Level 2 Certificate In Mental Health Awareness via remote delivery.
The course is designed to help learners develop an understanding of a range of mental-health problems, which could be used to support a role in the workplace or simply to help support individuals with mental-health problems.
The course covers the following units:
- Understanding Mental Health
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Phobias
- Understanding Depression
- Understanding Postnatal Depression
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Understanding Schizophrenia
- Understanding Dementia
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – OCD
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD
This course is fully-funded, meaning it is free of charge to access (subject to criteria). It can be accessed online and studied at your own pace within a three month window*.
*Please note: A registration fee of £125 may apply is the course is not completed within three months.
Registering for the course
If you know anyone who may be interested in accessing this course, please ask them to complete an application by the following this link:
Once we have received an application, I will be in touch for a brief telephone interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Heather Maurice Brook
Head Of Recruitment & Client Services