South Yorkshire Housing Association’s Work and Wellbeing Service is to run a Logistics, Transport and Warehousing Workshop on Wednesday 20 October for jobseekers in Sheffield.
Businesses will be attending to talk about the industry and the jobs and progression paths that logistics, transport and warehousing work can lead to.
This workshop is aimed at people who have an interest in working in this area or developing skills in this sector.
Attendees will be able to:
- Find out more about different roles, careers, and organisations.
- View a job vacancies board.
- Talk to our CV Doctor – is your CV fit for purpose?
- Visit our Application Station for advice on completing application forms
- Chat to our professional wellbeing coaches
SYHA has a a morning and afternoon session running – interested parties can register for the sessions via the following Eventbrite link.