LifeSkills Sheffield will be delivering Health and Social Care and Employability courses from August.
You may know young people who know what they want to do but don’t have the skills, confidence or experience? Or they are not sure what they want to do yet, so would they like to try different things to help make their mind up? Maybe they may have been applying for jobs and apprenticeships but not had any success?
A study programme with us could be right for them!
BENEFITS OF A LIFESKILLS STUDY PROGRAMME?
- For young people aged 16-18 who may need help with support, training and qualifications to progress into the world of work
- Maths and English skills development, including GCSEs and Functional Skills qualifications
- Industry recognised vocational qualifications up to level 2
- Gain valuable work experience to develop your skills and put your learning into practice
- Employability skills and preparation for work and life in modern Britain
- Information, advice, guidance and support at the outset and throughout the programme to help you make informed decisions on your progression steps during and after the programme.
- Weekly Bursary / Travel allowance
- Learner of the month competition
If you want more information, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today on either 01709 828586 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org