- Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
- Department: Schools & Community
- Reports to: Schools & Community Manager
To actively engage with the local community to raise the profile and community awareness of The Source as a provider of a range of provision types. The post holder will actively work both onsite and in communities to represent the Source in a variety of roles across a range of partner organization and communities.
- Establishing an ongoing community presence for the Source as a provider in local communities as agreed with line management through participation in local network meetings, assumption of community and school roles and all other appropriate activity.
- To actively promote the Source’s full range of provision for local communities, school leavers and employers as appropriate.
- To participate and support in any specific community-based delivery projects to ensure the success.
- To deliver information, and guidance for new learners against a range of provision, making informed and objective decisions based impartially upon learner needs and aspirations.
- To undertake risk assessments and monitoring visits of potential community venues for delivery.
- To establishing and sustain links with local community groups, JCP and local partners in agreed specific regions.
- To support in organising and facilitating the assessment, taster and community sessions in support of all community delivery.
- To produce reports on engagement with local community on a periodic basis to inform assessment of work effectiveness and inform curriculum planning considerations.
- Identify and gather opportunity marketing and publicity to support in the active promotion of the Source as a provider of high quality education and training.
- Any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post.
- GCSE grade 4+ or equivalent in Maths, English and IT
- IAG L3 qualification or higher.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and work to tight deadlines
- Consistently high standard of professionalism in conduct, acting as a representative of the organisation at all times.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Be able to manage time and conflicting priorities
- A good level of administration and IT skills
- The ability to provide objective and impartial Advice & Guidance
- Proven ability to liaise with partners and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A proven commitment to equality
- Experience if operating successfully in external roles within the community and / or voluntary sector.
- Experience of working successfully within the Education sector
- Experience of conducting IAG in an objective and impartial manner supporting in guidance of learners.
- A thorough understanding of the wider business at The Source
How to apply
If anyone wants to apply they can send their CV to HRRecruitment@thesourceacademy.co.uk
To see the full advert on The Source’s website, click here