SOAR is a regeneration charity in North Sheffield which provides a number of services for the community including health, buildings management, volunteering and support into employment.
SOAR has two exciting vacancies in our Health Team for:
SPA Co-ordinator (2 posts to be recruited)
Full-time: 37 hours per week (flexible hours)
Salary: £20,085 – £21,470
Permanent (subject to funding).
Post A – SAPA5 Primary Care Network. Incorporating Longley, Parson Cross, Shirecliffe, Shiregreen and Southey area
Post B – North2 Primary Care Network. Incorporating Abbeyfield, Burngreave, Firshill, Firth Park, Fir Vale and Wincobank area
Key terms and conditions
- 25 days holiday
- 1 day birthday leave
- 8% non-contributory pension
• SOAR is a living wage employer and seeks to uprate salaries by the annual increase in the living wage
• Cycle to Work scheme – Buy a bike tax free and cycle to work
• Westfield Foresight Health Plan – Annual benefits and services such as routine dental work and check-ups, etc.
Purpose of Job
The SPA Coordinator will deliver the triage, assessment and coordination function within SOAR’s Social Prescribing Service, working on a one to one basis to:
• Act as a single point of access for all referrals from Primary Care Network members and partner organisations into the Social Prescribing System
• Undertake an initial client ‘triage and assessment’ and co-produce a personalised support plan that encourages empowerment of an individual to take control of their own health and wellbeing (‘what matters to me’)
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of wider support services for individuals with varying support needs, developing and implementing referral pathways where appropriate
• Work collaboratively with others as part of a multi-agency approach to produce a holistic model to meet the varying needs of the population.
For more information or to request an application pack please contact:
Marilyn Scarrott on 0114 213 4120 or email@example.com
If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact
Guy Weston (Health Services Manager) on 0114 213 4065
Closing date for applications : Wednesday 9th October 2019 (by 12.00)
Interview will be held: Week commencing Monday 14th October 2019