- Job type- Full time permanent
- Salary- Up to £23,011
- Hours- 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
- Location- Sheffield
At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society. We achieve this by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational Sports Tutor to deliver high quality Sports tuition to a group of level 1 and level 2 students at our Nacro education centre located in Sheffield.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To plan and deliver Sports sessions to a small group of students according to their individual learning needs and requirements.
• To embed communication, word and number into Sports sessions with students.
• To be a part of ongoing assessment of students learning needs and to make reasonable adjustments as required minimising barriers to learning and achievement.
• The post holder will be expected to deliver high quality practical skills, teaching and training to students within the agreed Awarding Body standards.
• To be responsible for delivering teaching and training with a therapeutic and supportive approach.
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.