Written by Portland Training
You don’t have to put your future on hold – we now offer fully- funded remote courses!
If you have found yourself unemployed and wish to strengthen your situation to go into employment, we are able to offer remote delivery of a variety of courses to develop knowledge and achieve a Level 2 qualification.
If you are an employer and have staff who are furloughed or not working to full capacity, you may wish to use this opportunity to upskill them in areas to benefit the business.
All the courses are fully funded and delivered remotely, so can be completed anywhere.
For more information about Portland Training’s online services, click here to download the Distance Learning Flyer.
List of courses
• Digital Skills for Work (online only)
• Cleaning Principles
• Team Leading
• Lean Organisation Management
• Principles of Customer Service
• Understanding Retail Operations
• Understanding Business Improvement Techniques
• Understanding Data Protection and Security
• Warehousing and Storage
• Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
• Principles of Business Administration
• Understanding Nutrition and Health
• Equality and Diversity
• Information Advice and Guidance
• Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection
• Common Health Conditions
• Falls Prevention Awareness
• Principles of Dementia Care
• Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
• Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
• Principles of End of Life Care
• Understanding Autism
• Understanding Behaviour that challenges
• Certificate in Employability Skills (level 1 only)
If you would like to sign up or find out more, call us on 0114 205 5515 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.We are here to help.