Due to cancellations, JobSkilla now has five places available on its entrepreneurship course beginning on Monday.
Please note learners would have to sign up on Thursday 7 May due to the bank holiday tomorrow.
About the course
JobSkilla in partnership with Qdos Training are offering a free online workshop to teach you about business start-up and enterprise. You don’t need a business idea, or any business experience, the workshop will simply help you decide whether business is right for you.
You will also receive a £50 Amazon Voucher on completion of the course.
Course Start Date: Monday 11th May 9.30am
Course Completion Date: Friday 15th May 4.30pm
Course Location: Online – In the safety of your home
Delivered through a short, fully funded, action packed, accredited 5 day workshop, this course is designed to help people explore their self-employment potential, develop entrepreneurial character and build upon the key skills and knowledge required to create and launch their very own business.
On completion of the course, you will receive the below qualification:
Accredited Work Skills Level 2 – Enterprise
You will learn the following over the five days:
- Self-Assessment and Self-Management
- Skills for starting a business
- Managing your money
- Producing a product or service to sell
- Planning and running an enterprise activity
- Project management skills
- Understanding critical thinking and decision making
- Basics of social media to help you promote your product or service online
- Currently in receipt of a benefit
- Must live in a non Devolved area (not live in Greater Manchester/London)
- This is course is funded via Adult Education Budget