Clarion Futures is offering a four- day Online Security Guarding course including the purchase of the Security Guarding badge.
Course Dates: Monday 29th June – Thursday 2nd July 2020
Hotline close date: Friday 19th June (please register interest by this date)
Times: 9:30 – 5pm
Requirements: Laptop or PC with forward facing camera AND a smartphone (tablet cannot be used)
Please note that the Security Guarding licence can be used in any security role as long as the established being patrolled does not hold a licence to sell alcohol. Therefore this licence is ideal to progress in to private security roles for shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses and job centres etc.
Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• the main characteristics of the private security industry
• understanding the law when working as a security office
• safe working practices and emergency procedures
• recognising, assessing and reducing risk in conflict situations
• searching people and property
• the importance of patrolling
• securing access to a building or site
Oliver Clark, Employment Support Officer, Clarion Futures Jobs & Training