JobSkilla is running a series of online courses starting on Monday 15 June:
- Coding Foundations Certification https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3648
- Level 1 Microsoft Excel Certification https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3652
- Level 2 Microsoft Excel Certificate https://jobskilla.co.uk/course/3672
- British Sign Language Certification https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3653
- Garden Design and Maintenance Diploma https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3654
- Food Safety – Level 2https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3655
- COSHH Certification https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3657
- SEND – Special Educational Needs & Disability Certification https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/3656
All courses will start with a 5 day Employability element delivered by the training provider. On the final day, learners will be provided with their voucher to access their desired course online on the Jobskilla Academy.
All courses start on 15th June.
- 19+ years
- Must be a UK Resident for 3 years
- Must be in receipt of a benefit
For full course details, please click on the link for the course and if you wish to book a learner please go to “Book Now” and select “Book as a guest” and input learner details.
All learners will need to have access to a computer and internet, please bear that in mind when booking.
If you require any further information, please contact Donna Ham, National Partnership Manager, JobSkilla