PeoplePlus Academy is to reopen to learners on Monday 6 July with social distancing measures in place at Portland House.
The provider aims to accommodate two smaller-sized classrooms over two floors to ensure learners feel comfortable and safe.
PeoplePlus is to offer the following training courses upon reopening:
L1 Employability and Customer Service with FLT or CSCS Card add-on
- 7 July – 20 July
- CSCS/Green Card or FLT license (2 day refresher counterbalance)
L1 Employability and Customer Service with Warehousing and Distribution interviews
- (XPO Chapletown S35 2PW) – 7 July – 20 July.
- Interviews available upon successful completion of pre employment training.
Learners can be referred to Mina MaCallister or Chris Roberts by calling 0114 2894861 or 07773 488805.
Learners will be booked onto PeoplePlus Academy’s IAG booking system and then contacted to assess their eligibility for the courses.
- Must be 19 years of age by 31.08.2019
- Lived in the UK/EU or EEA 3 years plus (refugees 6 months)
- Claiming benefits UC/JSA/ESA or on a low wage