By Cheryl Plant, Pathways & Progression Manager, Sheffield City Council
We would like to invite you to the Employer and Provider launch of the Sheffield Virtual Youth Hub!
The purpose of this online hub is to bring together the support services, opportunities and initiatives you provide into one place to help 16-24 year olds get the support and guidance they need to prevent high levels of youth unemployment in Sheffield.
This session will take place on Tuesday 11 August 13:30-14:30
Attending the launch
Join by phone +44 20 3787 4277 (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 540256732
A big part of the hub will be around promoting the great work you do with young people aged 16-24 and to do this we need your help.
The poster below illustrates the types of opportunities the Hub will aim to promote.
At the Skype launch on 11th August, we will:
- Set the scene and context of what the virtual youth hub is
- Gain an understanding of who is interesting in joining the hub
- Identify which areas on the wish list that employers and partners can carry out
- Ensure everybody is happy with branding and promotion on social media
- Finalise details of the live launch of the hub to 16-24 year olds via Twitter and Facebook
This meeting will be chaired by Sheffield City Council and DWP.
We hope you can join us – if you have any questions, please contact our Project Officer, Jade Appleyard
Cheryl Plant, Pathways & Progression Manager, Sheffield City Council
07920 594 021