Salary: Competitive, and negotiable for the right applicant
Location – Nationwide
Portland Training are looking to engage, on a freelance basis, with a fully Accredited NVQ Assessor, who has current experience in assessing Passive Fire Protection and with recent and extensive occupational experience in the field.
The role would suit a freelance assessor who wishes to widen their portfolio of learners with an organisation with an excellent reputation and can demonstrate verifiable experience in:
- Installing flexible (non-mechanical) cavity barriers
- Installing fire stopping and penetration seals
- Installing fire resisting timber door assemblies and doorsets
- Installing fire resisting ductwork
- Installing dry cladding to protect structural steel
- Erecting fire resisting walls and wall linings
- Erecting fire resisting ceiling systems
- Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms
- Applying thin film reactive coatings
- Applying non-reactive spray coatings
- Ability to travel nationwide to assess learners in their workplace.
- Eligibility to Work in the UK.
- Current Relevant CPD associated with the role.
- Competent with software systems and have means to access the e-portfolio whilst visiting learners.
- Able to attend a minimum of two standardisation events per year.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
- Industry references
- D32/33, or A1, or TAQA equivalent – Essential
- PTLLS, or equivalent – Desirable
NVQ’s at Portland Training:
We pride ourselves in having excellent customer and Awarding Organisation feedback and our ability to assess and develop individuals working in the Construction Industry. We visit our learners in the workplace and use a leading e-portfolio system. Our unique assessing methods ensure authenticity and productivity.
Believe – every individual should have the opportunity to progress
Encourage – every individual to recognise their full potential
Support – every individual to reach their goals
Together – we can.
Payment is invoiced on a monthly basis. We pay very competitive rates which will be discussed during the interview. A service level agreement will be drawn up if successful.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as NVQ Assessor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if successful we will arrange an interview with you.