Clarion Futures are offering a 4-day Online Security Guarding course including the purchase of your Security Guarding badge. Please see details below for next course and attached flyer for how to register.
Course Dates: Monday 25 – Thursday 28 January 2021
Hotline close date: Friday 15 January 2021 (please register interest by this date)
Times: 9:30 – 5pm
Requirements: Laptop or PC with forward facing camera AND a smartphone (tablet cannot be used)
Please note that the Security Guarding licence can be used in any security role as long as the established being patrolled does not hold a licence to sell alcohol. Therefore this licence is ideal to progress in to private security roles for shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses and job centres etc.
Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• the main characteristics of the private security industry
• understanding the law when working as a security office
• safe working practices and emergency procedures
• recognising, assessing and reducing risk in conflict situations
• searching people and property
• the importance of patrolling
• securing access to a building or site