Training provider Babington has the following free online courses available, which come with support via the organisation’s specialist trainers.
- Level 1 & Level 2 Digital Skills: For people who are a bit rusty on IT, or who haven’t applied for work in a while.
- Understanding Data Protection and Data Security Level 2: This is very popular if someone has been in the same job/industry for a while but now needs to update skills.
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques Level 2: This is very popular if someone has been in the same job/industry for a while but now needs to update skills.
- Team Leading Level 2: Great for someone who has been a manager/team leader previously but hasn’t had any official training.
- Business Improvement Techniques Level 2: Looking at how to improve business flow, and process analytics.
- Career Preparation – Level 1 & Level 2 Employability: CV writing, interviews, how to search and apply for jobs.
- Customer Service level 2
- Business Admin level 2
- Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2
The courses Babington offers are undertaken online they vary in regards to the number of hours required to complete the way the courses are designed it easy and accessible and assist in the development of adults giving then skills, knowledge to move forward and grow.
- Free adult Programme
- Enhance skills and personal development.
- Gain skills in preparation to work.
- Easy and accessible via laptop or computer
- Online virtual learner with qualified trainers
- Quality Technical Accredited qualifications