Clarion Futures is offering a 4 day Online Security Guarding course including the purchase of your Security Guarding badge.
Course Dates: Monday 1 – Thursday 4 March 2021
Hotline close date: Friday 19th February 2021 (please register interest by this date)
Times: 9:30 – 4:30pm
Requirements: Laptop or PC with forward facing camera AND a smartphone (tablet cannot be used)
Please note that the Security Guarding licence can be used in any security role as long as the established being patrolled does not hold a licence to sell alcohol. Therefore this licence is ideal to progress in to private security roles for shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses and job centres etc.
Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- the main characteristics of the private security industry
- understanding the law when working as a security office
- safe working practices and emergency procedures
- recognising, assessing and reducing risk in conflict situations
- searching people and property
- the importance of patrolling
- securing access to a building or site