Location: Online, via Zoom (a link will be shared upon registering)
Date: Thursday 18 March 2021
Time: 9:30am to 11am (10:40am to 11am for networking)
Inova Consultancy and Taylor & Emmet are delivering this workshop for those with people management responsibilities. Together we will explore:
– The importance of diversity, equality and inclusion in the recruitment process;
– The psychology of ‘othering’ and unconscious bias;
– Practical tips on reducing unconscious bias in the recruitment process;
– The implications and risks of discrimination claims against businesses and how to protect your business and workforce.
The workshop will be delivered by experienced trainers with engaging tools and exercises for you to take part in.
- Location: Online, via Zoom (a link will be shared upon registering)
- Date: Thursday 18 March 2021
- Time: 9:30am to 11am (10:40am to 11am for networking)
Do not miss this great opportunity for you and your organisation. You can register by clicking here.