The Source Academy is now recruiting for its next cohort of learners aged 16-18 to enrol on its Traineeship programme starting Monday 22 November.
The Source Academy believes a traineeship is a great alternative to 6th form or college and provides hands on experience, which is complimented by sector specific qualifications.
About the programme
- The aim is to move learners into an apprenticeship or employment upon completion
- The Source claims to provide all the necessary skills and confidence needed for apprenticeship or employment
- You’ll complete 100 hours of high-quality work placement in your chosen sector
- Achieve accredited qualifications to back up your work placement
- Classed as full-time education so your household will be entitled to Child Benefit – a letter can be provided for you
- Support with travel costs and support bursary application.
Tel: 0114 263 5693