The Prince’s Trust is now recruiting for its next Team Programme at Peaks which will commence on Monday 10 January 2022 and run for 12 weeks until Tuesday 1 March 2022.
Team is a Prince’s Trust personal development and employability programme, giving young people aged 16 – 25 the chance to gain new skills, take a qualification build confidence and meet new people.
Team is for all young people regardless of ability or background. If a young person needs support finding their next steps including employment, education or social emotional support, The Prince’s Trust claims to help.
When young people come on board, they’ll be challenged to:
- Take on a group community project, making a positive difference to the local community
- Take part in an action packed four-day/3-night residential trip
- Take part in a two-week work experience in an area they’re interested in
- Develop English and maths skills
- Take part in employability skills workshops with realistic mock interviews
- Learn about your community by supporting others in need
- Prepare for a bright future
To see what young people get up to during their time on the Team programme, please follow the links below:
To register or refer, please contact James Dawson: