Free careers service
Shaw Trust offers a free careers service for adults, with the following services available:
- CV Development – support to compile an effective CV from scratch or develop and enhance your existing CV.
- Training Opportunities – information and signposting to training and qualifications which can help you back into work, including information regarding Rapid Response to Redundancy.
- Interview Preparation and Performance – support to prepare effectively for face to face, telephone or video interviews including interview practice (using Skype or Microsoft Teams virtual platforms).
- Skills and Interests Assessment – help to identify your existing skills and areas for development and use these to identify new career paths.
- Understand the local labour market – what employers are recruiting in the area.
- Job Search Support – provide information on where to look for jobs and how to apply for them.
- Application Form Support – support you to complete job applications.
To book a 1-1 telephone appointment with one of our professionally qualified careers advisers or to find out more about our virtual workshops: –
Call: 0114 279 9760