There are still places available for The Prince’s Trust Team Programme at Peaks starting Monday 10 January.
Team is a 12-week Prince’s Trust personal development and employability programme, giving young people aged 16-25 the chance to gain new skills, gain a qualification, build confidence and meet new people regardless of ability or background.
If a young person needs support finding their next steps through employment, education or social emotional support, The Prince’s Trust claims to offer help.
When young people join, they’ll be challenged to:
- Take on a group community project, making a positive difference on the local community
- Take part in a four-day residential trip
- Get two-week’s work experience in an area of interest
- Develop English and maths skills
- Take part in employability skills workshops with realistic mock interviews
- Learn about the community by supporting others in need.
Please see the flyer below for further information and contact details to register or make a referral.