Opportunity Sheffield, the Employment and Skills service within Sheffield City Council, will be hosting the next Sheffield’s Working Jobs Fair on Tuesday 22 February 10:30am-3pm at St Mary’s Church, Bramall Lane.
Local employers will be attending and looking to interview for some of their roles on the day, so please come prepared to answer questions and bring your CV.
- Sky – Customer Service Advisor
- NHS – Clerical, Care, Professional and Auxiliary roles
- Humankind – Support Co-ordinator
- S4S Dental Laboratory – Admin, Lab and Finance roles
- Lotus Home Care – Domiciliary Carer roles within service users’ homes
- Hallam 24 Healthcare Ltd – Care Assistants in Sheffield and Barnsley.
If you do not feel quite ready for employment, the Opportunity Sheffield team will be there to offer their services to help you take your next steps towards work through its training opportunities.
Please see the poster below to find out what support will be available on the day.