CTS Training will be hosting an open day on Friday 4 March between 10am-12pm and 12:30pm-14:30pm to advertise its 16-19 Study Programme.
The 16-19 Study Programme has been a huge success over the years, helping over 900+ 16-19 aged learners across Sheffield region. As a Learning Mentor, we support not only with academic requirements, but also any personal and social barriers students may have in place.CTS Training
Courses available on the Study Programme:
- GCSE English Language (waiting list for August 2022)
- GCSE Mathematics (waiting list for August 2022)
- Functional Skills English across Entry 1 to Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths across Entry 1 to Level 2
- ESOL Skills for Life – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening across Entry 1-3
- Award in Personal Social Skills Entry 2 and 3
- Award in Personal Progress Entry 1
- Certificate in Personal Development for Employability – this will branch off into three core subjects
- Work Related Activity.
Book a place
For more information or to reserve a space for the open day, please contact 0114 263 6570 or email@example.com.