Do you work with a young person aged 18-30 who would like to start a career in Health and Social Care? Are they based in Sheffield (or within a commutable distance)?
The Prince’s Trust is hosting a five-day programme online via MS Teams from Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April, partnered with different employers in the Sheffield area who have roles available supporting the elderly. These jobs could be in a care home, helping the elderly within their own home or supporting vulnerable people.
This programme aims to provide insight for young people to learn more about what it’s like to work in Health and Social Care with the opportunity to interview for the live roles available.
Part-time and full-time roles are available, involving 12-hour shift work which could be days, nights or weekends.
According to Prince’s Trust, participants will receive:
- An introduction to Health and Social Care
- Free mental health support throughout their journey through MYND UP
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a care worker
- Online dedicated CV support and interview practice
- Speed interviews for live vacancies
- Up to six months of mentor support.
Taster day: Thursday 24 March.
Programme dates: Tuesday 28 March – Friday 1 April, 10am-3:30pm roughly each day.
- Aged 18-30
- Must not be in full-time training, education or employment
- Based in the Sheffield area
- Access to MS Teams online.
For further details or to make a referral please email email@example.com or call 07583105495.