Salary – £32,000
Hours – 35
Contract -18 months fixed term with the possibility of becoming permanent.
• Are you committed to making diversity count and to supporting underrepresented people and communities to become independent and empowered?
• Do you have experience of marketing and rebranding?
• Do you have knowledge of business models and creative ideas around diversifying income?
If so, then would you like to join SAVTE’s friendly team? Our provision is unique and our reputation is growing locally and nationally. This an exciting opportunity to break new ground for us as we approach our 50th birthday!
We have ambitious plans for the coming year in these (hopefully) post pandemic times. SAVTE is looking to develop a sustainable business plan which ensures long term resilience and includes marketing, rebranding, income diversification and the formation of new partnerships both locally and nationally.
We welcome all applications from all backgrounds and are keen to encourage:
● Those with lived experience of the issues of underrepresented communities
● People with a multilingual background
● Those who have been ESOL learners.
Please go to our website for more information about SAVTE and to download the application pack (http://savte.org.uk/work-with-us/) or contact Stella SAVTE CEO directly (email@example.com) if you would like more information.
Closing date for applications is midnight 27th April 2022. (Interviews 5th May 2022)