CTS Training still has spaces available for their 16-19 study programme.
Courses are available in the following areas:
- Functional Skills English across entry 1 to Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths across entry 1 to Level 2
- ESOL Skills for Life – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening across entry 1 to entry 3
- Award in Personal Social Skills entry 2 and entry 3
- Award in Personal Progress entry 1
- Certificate in Personal Development for Employability – this will branch off into three core subjects of Care, Customer Service and Business Administration
- Enrichment with Digital Skills
- Work related activity.
For further information on where these courses can take you, please download the presentation below:
If you have any questions or require any further information, please call 01142636570 or email one of the following learning mentors: