The Rotherham Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) is holding their first joint Health & Social Care Recruitment Event at New York Stadium on Thursday 23 June 2022, 11am-3pm.
Come along to:
- apply for live vacancies and apprenticeships – a whole range from Administration, Domestics, Nursing, Social Care roles, Technicians, Reablement, Children and Young People roles, Healthcare Support Workers, Management, Pay/ Finance, Service Engineer, Occupational Therapy, HR, Care Workers, zero hours/ bank roles to name a few
- meet a wide range of employers and some of their staff
- find out about their organisations, roles, career pathways, what it is like to work for them
- find out about volunteering opportunities
- find out about local Health and Social Care courses and training
Some employers will be interviewing on the day. There will also be a ‘support room’ where people can access support from Pathways with completing application forms and gain interview skills support.
This is a great opportunity to explore health and social care roles, whether this be your first job, looking for a career change, looking for part-time work, or just curious.
We look forward to seeing you there and hopefully strengthening our Rotherham Health and Social Care workforce.
For more information visit https://yourhealthrotherham.co.uk/careers/