PET-Xi Training is now recruiting for its 10-day dual Customer Service & Team leading Level 2 programme 11AM-3PM at Sheffield Futures – S1 4GE.
Join us for one or both below courses in June for guaranteed interviews with the companies below
Customer Service Level 2 (5day) Mon 18 – Fri 22 July
Team Leading Level 2 (5day) Mon 25 – Fri 29 June
Providing FREE SUPPORT to young care leavers aged 19-24 in Sheffield who are not in Employment, Education or Training. (born before 31.08.2002)
- Digital Skills Upskilling with an IT User Skills Level 2 qualification, providing practical, functional skills for work
- Employability Skills Enhancing employment opportunities building core transferrable skills to support their transition
- Vocational support Choose from either a Customer Service and/or Team Leading Level 2 qualification to enhance their CV
- 1:1 Mentoring A dedicated advisor to support learners from start to finish on their journey with PET-Xi.
Learners will gain essential, transferrable digital skills as well as bespoke and flexible mentoring to support individuals in their personal development, our programme gives them the opportunity to achieve a
Level 2 qualification learning essential skills for work, as well as receiving 1:1 support from a personal mentor (me), who will support them throughout with:
- Confidence, wellbeing, resilience, motivation, teamwork and communication
- Developing a routine, time & budget management and journey planning
- Work exploration, CV and application support, preparing for interview and beyond
- Employer expectations, getting work ready
For more details or to be booked onto the programme call Kendall on 07876 832 094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org