Written by The Prince’s Trust
The Prince’s Trust Enterprise Programme supports any young person 18-30 to foster business skills and empowers them to launch a business, go freelance or become self-employed.
With extensive 1:1 support from our team of Enterprise Youth Delivery Leads, followed by business mentorship up to two years after they launch their business or go self-employed, it provides extended and invaluable support.
Please be aware that Enterprise programme has no cost to participants.
- Attending an Information Session
- Complete our Explore Enterprise Course (2 week-online programme)
- Access to up to 12 months of 1:1 Business Launch Support
- Gain test-trade funding of up to £500 and Start up funding (up to £5000 loan funding)
- Finally, YP are assigned a business mentor for up to 2 years post launch
Participation also includes:
Access to online hub of resources, business course, up to 3 years of 1:1 and mentor support
pre and post business launch, access to start-up funding (grant/loan depending on eligibility)
and test-trade grants (up to £500).