Please see details of the following funding available – Form attached to submit expression of interest.
The East LAC is to contribute towards activities for children and young people in the area to help deal with the costs of living crisis.
The East LAC initially, is allocating funding of £30,000 for organisations to set up/ support deliver Saturday activities for children and young people (aged 10 years and over). The fund could be used for the following:
- A free, safe, and welcome place to hold activities on a Saturday morning or afternoon
- Provision of food and relevant activities
- Involve positive interventions from other agencies or services to sustain future activities
The fund can be used for
- Staffing Salaries
- Volunteer expenses
- Purchasing food
- Premises costs
- Long term solutions
- Hiring activities or using external providers
The East LAC Councillors would like to invite applications from organisations and groups in Park & Arbourthorne, Darnall, Manor Castle, and Richmond wards. Organisations can apply up to £5,000.
Organisations / groups must be:
- Operating in the East LAC wards.
- A local not for profit organisation with a bank account in the organisations name and at least two signatories who are not related.
- Intending to hold the activities on a Saturday 29 October and run until March 2023
Please email applications to EastLAC@sheffield.gov.uk by 29 September and successful applicants will be informed during the week 3 October