Would you like to join SAVTE’s team at an exciting time? We have strengthened our community development approach so that our work supports communities as well as individuals. Our provision is unique, our reputation is growing locally and nationally, and we have ambitious plans for further transformation and diversification over the coming year.
We are looking to recruit a Volunteer Link Worker – English Language Support to join our Language Support Team.
- Do you have experience of supporting individuals to learn practical English working in under-represented communities?
- Have you ever volunteered, or supported volunteers and do you understand the value and potential of volunteering?
- Are you committed to making a difference in communities, supporting people to become independent and empowered and achieve their goals?
Salary scale – £24,080 – £26,000 (depending on experience)
Hours – 28 per week over 4 or 5 days
Contract initially – 2 years
We welcome all applications from all backgrounds and are keen to encourage:
- Those with lived experience of the issues of underrepresented communities
- People with a multilingual background.
- Those who have been ESOL learners.
Please go to our website for more information about the job and SAVTE and the application pack or contact SAVTE directly if you would like more information.
Closing date for applications is 9am 27th October 2022.Interviews will be held on 3rd November 2022