Down2U Physiotherapy is now recruiting participants for its new Positive Change programme, which is designed to support unemployed people who are suffering from chronic pain and help them overcome this barrier.
The programme, which has been commissioned by Opportunity Sheffield and is part-funded by the European Social Fund, will run for four cohorts between Autumn 2022 and Summer 2023.
- Resident of Sheffield
- Aged 18+
- Unemployed or Economically Inactive
- Not a current or past ESF Pathways participant
- Have pain/physical condition as a health barrier
Course dates are as follows:
- October 21 – 2 December 2022
- 6 January – 17 February 2023
- 3 March – 14 April 2023
- 5 May – 16 June 2023
Refer via email to email@example.com, please provide details of name, DOB, email and telephone number.
If you have queries before referring, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 07790697765