Written by CTS Training
CTS Training are going to be hosting an Open Day Thursday 3 November (1-3pm) and we would love to invite you all along.
Please see enclosed a brief description of who CTS is and what we have to offer.
The 16-19 study Programme has been a huge success over the years, helping over 900+ 16-19 aged learners across Sheffield region. As a Learning Mentor we support not only with their academic requirements but also any personal and social barriers that they may have in place.
As part of our 16-19 Study Programme we are currently offering the following courses:
- GCSE English Language
- GCSE Mathematics
- Functional Skills English across entry 1 to level 2
- Functional Skills Maths across entry 1 to level 2
- ESOL Skills for Life – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening across entry 1 to entry 3
- Award in Personal Social Skills entry 3
- Award and Certificate in Personal Progress entry 1
- Certificate in Personal Development for Employability – this will branch off into 3 core subjects:
- Certificate in Introduction to hair and beauty entry 3 and level 1 – following on from this there is the opportunity to progress on to a level 2 in:
*Make Up and Beauty Consultancy
- Work Related Activity
For more information or to reserve a space for our open day, please contact me or Germain on 0114 263 6570 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you then.