Written by Brett Hudson, Business Development Manager at B2W Group
We are pleased to announce B2W Group have merged with Just IT to start providing all learners who complete the Building Futures programme guaranteed interviews with Just IT for Digital Bootcamps and apprenticeships.
Below highlights the qualifications on offer right now for your customers, this is a great opportunity for them to build a solid career in an ever-growing industry.
- IT Technician – Level 3 gain certifications in CompTIA A+, Windows 10 and Office 365. This Skills Bootcamp will prepare you for your career in 1st Line/ Technical Support and beyond.
- Data Technician – You’ll gain certifications in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, RStudio, Power BI and SQL. This Skills Bootcamp will prepare you for your career in Data, or for a Data apprenticeship.
- IT Support & Networking – learn the foundations to a career in IT and gain certification from CompTIA and BCS.
- Digital Marketing – from social media to analytics, apprentices learn the skills required by agencies and marketing departments, as well as certification from City & Guilds and Google Analytics IQ.
- Data Analysis – collect, organise and study data to provide business insight and technical solutions.
We have delayed the start for December learners over to Wednesday 30th to allow any extra time for your customers to be referred for Building Futures.