Opportunity Sheffield’s Sector Routeways Programme is seeking participants for the following sector-based academies in 2023.
These courses are open to unemployed and economically inactive residents who are interested in finding work in the relevant industries.
All courses feature an initial training element followed by a work placement with a local employer.
- Construction – 2-weeks training followed by 2-weeks work experience – starting Monday 9 January and Monday 23 January
- Hospitality – 2-weeks training followed by 2-weeks work experience – starting Monday 16 January
- Digital – 12-weeks training and portfolio development – starting Monday 16 January
- Care – 3-days training – TBC late January – followed by 2 weeks work experience
- Engineering & Manufacturing – 2-weeks training followed by 2 weeks work experience – starting Monday 6 February
Send an email referral to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact any interested participants.