You’ve seen the TV Show!
Here’s a great opportunity for young people to get involved in the company behind
ROBOT WARS LIVE TOUR!
Get Started with Robotics in partnership with
This programme really has a great effect on young people’s soft skills especially their; communication, confidence, self-esteem, managing their feelings, setting goals for the future and generally inspiring them to think what could be possible next…!
If you are working with anyone unemployed aged 16-25 from South Yorkshire and interested in Robotics, Creating, Designing & Battling Robots, they can apply our FREE programme where they will:
- Spend a week working with Roaming Robots (The Team behind the Robot Wars Live Tour)
- Design and their your own robot then BATTLE IT out on the arena floor.
- Experience the power and strength of the heavy weight robots made famous through the TV programme.
- Opportunity to learn about the technology and engineering behind these amazing machines.
- Gain a Level 1 Qualification in Robotics!
- Meet new people and improve their communication and teamwork skills
- Opportunity for the young people to attend a ROBOT WARS LIVE TOUR SHOW and even to volunteer for the Show!
- Doesn’t affect their benefits
- Travel & Lunch Provided
- Up to 3 months mentoring support after the programme to help you uncover their next steps
A Taster Day will be held on Wednesday 14th November 2018
The programme runs from Monday 19th – Friday 23rd November 2018
To make a referral please use the following options:
Fill in our online referral form (Quickest and BEST way to refer):
(Please also include your own details so that we are able to feedback to you)
To view the course poster, click here
Alternatively you/young people can contact us for FREE on 0800 842 842
If you need any further information regarding eligibility or have any further questions please contact me directly on the below information:
Ashley Rook – Outreach Executive – South Yorkshire / Programme Executive – Get into – The Humber
Email: Ashley.Rook@princes-trust.org.uk Tel: 07483 301 655 – 0113 236 8399