Hadfield Institute provides a professional support service to help anyone who is unemployed get back into the job market.
The provision is delivered through a job club based at Fir Vale building, Earl Marshal Road, Sheffield, S4 8LB.
The Job Club institute can help with:
- writing and updating CVs
- registering with ‘Find a Job’
- setting up email accounts
- access to computers and printing
- writing cover letters
- searching and applying for jobs online
- filling in online application forms
- interview techniques
The service is free for all.
If you are interested and want to book onto the job club provision please call 0114 2618 620 or drop in on Monday between 0900 and 1230 at Fir Vale buiding.
Abdul Saleh – Centre Manager
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0114 2618620