SOAR has a current vacancy in its Health Team for a Community Facilitator.
The part-time role is for 30 hours per week (flexible hours), over a four-year fixed-term contract. The salary is £17,315 pro rata.
Key terms and conditions
25 days holiday (pro rata), 1 day birthday leave & 8% non-contributory pension.
- SOAR is a living wage employer and seeks to uprate salaries by the annual increase in the living wage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield Foresight Health Plan.
Purpose of job
The post holder will have a key role in delivering the new What’s Your Game project* aimed at increasing the levels of physical activity of children and their families through play, namely to:
- Bring families together and enable participation in activities.
- Promote the benefits of play to families leading to increased levels of activity (& positivity).
- Develop close working partnerships with community groups, local organisations and providers of sport and physical activity.
- Contribute towards the research elements of the project.
Note. ** The Sanctuary Housing led ‘What’s Your Game’ project is supported by the Sport England Families Fund and delivered in Torbay, East Cambridgeshire, Sheffield and Hull.
Application and interview process
To request an application pack please contact:
Anne McCloud on 0114 213 4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Mon 10th December 2018 (by 12 Noon)
Interview will be held: Thursday 13th December 2018
If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact Julie Moore – Senior Health Trainer, SOAR Community
Tel: 0114 213 4065