SOAR is an award winning, community led regeneration partnership working across North of Sheffield. http://www.soarcommunity.org.uk
We currently have a vacancy for:
- Full time (some evenings and weekend hrs may be required)
- Salary: £20,040 – £22,187
- Dependant on experience and qualifications
- 37 hours per week, 25 days holiday, 1 day birthday leave, 8% non-contributory pension.
You must have experience of providing direct employment advice to customers preferably within an employment programme.
Your role as Employment Advisor will be to support a range of people referred to our provision to secure and sustain employment. The client group are people on JSA, or Income Support or economically inactive. They also need to haveadditional vulnerabilities including:
- lone parents
- care leavers
- unemployed for 1 year or more, but not on work programme
- work programme returners
- people in housing need
- people in financial hardship
- people on ESA
- first generation migrants with the right to work
- Over 50s
You will assist in determining realistic employment goals and identify their barriers to work.
You will be pro active in approaching potential employers to secure work opportunities for customers.
You will also work across North Sheffield to deliver Employment Services on an outreach basis.
To request an application pack please contact Amy Kinsella Ford – Centres Co-ordinator at SOAR on 0114 213 4120 or email: email@example.com. If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact Ian Drayton on 0114 213 4066
- Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 16th June 2020
- We will notify applicants to be interviewed after midday on the 17th June
- Interviews will be held: Friday 19th June 2020