Opportunity Sheffield has commissioned providers to offer employment support keyworker services on its ESF Pathways Programme between June 2020 and November 2021.
Free support into work is available through the Pathways to Progression (P2P) and Pathways to Success (P2S) Programmes, which are part-funded by the European Social Fund.
If you are working with an individual who could benefit from working with a keyworker, Opportunity Sheffield is able to refer to any of the providers listed below.
You can also contact organisations directly to make a referral.
- Aged 18+
- Unemployed or Economically Inactive
- Has the right to live and work in the UK
Pathways to Progression (P2P)
P2P keyworkers provide targeted support to particular groups, which are underrepresented in the labour market. This is often due to the multiple and complex barriers individuals face when attempting to secure a job.
- Sharrow Community Forum (Black African Women)
- SOAR (18-24s)
- DePaul (Care Leavers)
- Workpays (Ex-offenders & Lone Parent)
Pathways to Success (P2S)
P2S keyworkers provide specialist health group support, plus employability support for people who are closer to the labour market.
Specialist Health Group
- Big Ambitions (Employer Champion, Mental Health, Individual Placement Support for Mental Health, Learning Disabilities)
- Manor & Castle Development Trust (Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities)
- AALFY Ltd
- Big Ambitions
- Darnall Forum
- Endorphins / Sports Works Ltd
Making a referral
Opportunity Sheffield offers a triage service to ensure individuals referred to ESF Pathways are allocated an appropriate keyworker organisation that is well-placed to provide the necessary level of support.
If you have somebody you would like to refer to the programme, please send a completed referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information.