SOAR is an award-winning regeneration charity in North Sheffield which provides a number of services for the community including health, buildings management, training and support into employment. SOAR has an exciting vacancy in our Centres Team for the position of Centres Co-ordinator – Marketing.
Full time 37 hours
Salary: £18,278 – £19,740.24 per annum
This post is temporary Maternity Cover
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS: 37 hours per week, 25 days holiday, 1 day birthday leave, 8% non-contributory pension.
- SOAR is a living wage employer and seeks to uprate salaries by the annual increase in the living wage
- Cycle to Work scheme – Buy a bike tax free and cycle to work.
- Westfield Foresight Health Plan – Annual benefits and services such as routine dental work and check-ups, etc.
As part of the Centres Team and working across multiple sites you will assist with the day to day running of SOARs various facilities, giving the highest standard of customer services to SOARs clients, tenants and building users. You will portray a professional image of SOAR and the Centre Team ensuring the buildings and facilities run smoothly, the job role will include but is not limited to:
- Opening up and locking up of various buildings as required
- First point of contact, meeting and greeting customers, tenants and visitors
- Promoting rental and sessional space
- Taking and managing bookings and organising room layouts
- Responding to service users and customer and public enquiries
- Liaising with tenants, staff and visitors
- Effective problem solving using own initiative
- Co-ordinating meetings and events
- Assisting with building systems and procedures
This role will provide the opportunity to learn and develop skills on Marketing;
You will work closely with SOAR’s Business Development Co-ordinator on Marketing the Centres, promoting business and sessional space and creating content for our websites and social media platforms.
Applying for the role
If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact
Ellen Summers, Centres Manager on 0114 213 4122
Closing date for applications is: Monday 15 February 2021 (Midday 12:00PM)
Interviews will be held: Monday 22 February 2021 (on Zoom)