Written by The Prince’s Trust
The Prince’s Trust will be hosting an in person 3-day business course in Sheffield City Centre. The course will run on Tuesday 8, Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 March. Times will be approximately 10am-3.30pm each day.
The Enterprise programme provides the skills a young person needs to go into self-employment and is followed by extensive 1:1 support and funding options for up to 3 years after the course is completed.
We have approximately 10 places left on this course, anyone in our age eligibility (18-30 years) and within South Yorkshire is welcome to come along.
We’re looking for young people:
- Who want to learn what being self-employed would be like…
- Who want to start a business or have an idea for a business
- Who have vocational qualifications e.g. sports coaching, construction, beauty and want to start up on their own rather than go into employment
- People who struggle to work for other people/hold down jobs but want to secure an income
- People who may respond better to learning in person than learning online.
If you would like to refer a young person onto this programme then please contact Teah Lewis directly on: Teah.Lewis@princes-trust.org.uk or call 07773002871.