The next face-to-face date for Sheffield’s PET-Xi Training Level Up programme for 19-24-year-old care leavers is planned for April.
PET-Xi Training is now offering remote and face-to-face support for 19-24-year-old care leavers across Sheffield who are not in employment, education or training. Its mission is to inspire and empower young people into work.
Learners will receive 1:1 mentor coaching from start to finish on the course to support them to overcome barriers and reach their goals; each programme is tailored to the individual.
- Digital Skills – upskilling with an IT User Skills Level 2 qualification, providing practical, functional skills for work
- Employability Skills – enhancing employment opportunities building core transferrable skills to support transition
- Vocational support – choose from either a Customer Service or Team Leading Level 2 qualification to enhance their CV
- 1:1 Mentoring – advisors support learners from start to finish working on personal development and transferrable skills.
- Both remote and face to face support is available
- Laptop loans available at no charge
- FREE Lunch and Travel passes provided and celebration meal out each Friday curtesy of PET-Xi Training
- Care Leavers who complete two elements will have the opportunity to take their Theory test on us
This programme will not affect learners’ benefits claims.
For more details or to be booked onto the programme, please call 07876 832 094 or email email@example.com.