KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 22.2 hours per week (3 days)
- 25 days holiday pro rata, 1 day birthday leave
- 8% non-contributory pension
- SOAR is a living wage employer and seeks to uprate salaries by the annual increase in the living wage
- Cycle to Work scheme – Buy a bike tax free and cycle to work
- Westfield Foresight Health Plan – Annual benefits and services such as routine dental work and check-ups, etc
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Employment Coach will deliver the information, advice, and guidance information function within SOARs Social Prescribing Service, working on a one to one basis to:
- Identify employment opportunities for the range of individuals referred to job club provision from a variety of sources
- Support them into sustained employment
- Determine realistic employment goals and identify the individual’s barriers to work
- Pro-actively approach potential employers to secure work opportunities
- Liaise with the individual and employers to ensure sustained employment
- Develop close working partnerships with health, social care, housing and voluntary, community or faith (VCF) organisations.
A Standard DBS is required for this role.
Please find the job description here.
Complete the form below to be sent an application pack.
If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact:
Razia Din (Senior Employment Coach) on 07960 084 252 or 0114 213 4065
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th May 2022 (5pm)
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 24th May 2022