The Prince’s Trust and Ritetrax are collaborating on an exciting Explore Enterprise Course designed to support young people seeking self-employment in creative industries.
The programme will consist of a FREE 3-day in person business course designed to support young people to explore self-employment and understanding the building blocks of starting a business with support from Ritetrax to give industry specific support for aspiring creatives. The course will be followed by funding opportunities and up to 3 years of 1:1 business support.
Course dates: 3 Day Course –Tuesday May 24th, Wednesday May 25th and Thursday May 26th at 10-4.30pm.
Location: Plot 22, Exchange Street, Sheffield, UK, S25, England
Places: 8 remaining
Eligibility: South Yorkshire Postcodes only, 18-30years (no other criteria)
Level: Suitable for people with just an idea or those who are within 24 months of trading as a business.
TO REFER: Teah.Lewis@princes-trust.org.uk with YP name, number and email or call 07773002871.
What will you learn?
- How to set up a creative business…
- How to turn your passion into an income…
- How to create a business plan…
- How to manage your business finances…
- How to promote yourself or your business…
– Young person seeking career in creative industries
– Events promoters, musicians, artists, designers, photographers, videographers, sound technicians, lighting designers
– Wants to know about how to build a freelance career in creative industries?
– Who wants to start their own creative business?
– Completing vocational courses or qualifications such as music tech, gaming design or music?
– Who struggles to hold down employment but are keen to secure an income?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
Sheffied based social enterprise and events company supporting aspiring creatives, vulnerable adults and young people through events and workshops. Did you know that they started up with Prince’s Trust Enterprise support 9 years ago?
Prince’s Trust Enterprise Programme:
Enterprise is designed to support young people to achieve their goals in self-employment. (What’s involved in Enterprise? | Support for starting a business | Help for young people | The Prince’s Trust (princes-trust.org.uk)