Tue, 28 June 2022 11:00 – 12:00
Crown Commercial Service has partnered with SouthernsBroadstock to deliver this virtual training session via webinar.
Understanding the needs of a neurodiverse workforce is a core requirement when developing a truly inclusive environment.
SouthernsBroadstock will discuss the opportunities that are uncovered when neurodiversity becomes a key consideration in the design and specification of the workplace.
• What is neurodiversity and why is it important to the workplace?
• What are the benefits for both neurodiverse and neurotypical employees?
• What are the benefits for the organisation?
• How do we design a space that supports neurodiverse conditions?
• How do we build a furniture palette for neurodiversity?