Sector Routeways are now recruiting for the June Digital Marketing Sector Routeway.
- The 10 day training will begin on Monday 5 June
- Course delivery is from a location close to Meadowhall
Participants will cover:
- Key-skills and knowledge components required for a ‘Digital Marketing’ career
- Data Analytics, Excel creating and understanding data.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media strategies, Introduction to using web analytics, to maximise internet marketing strategy.
- How to communicate effectively, Communication styles and the importance of language, poof reading and editing including CVs.
- Team Building, Principals of Marketing, Email as a marketing tool
- Word and Excel L2 training.
- Digital legislation and law
- Employability Training
- Confidence building and understanding strengths and weaknesses, ‘Marketing yourself’.
If you have candidates who are interested simply send an email referral to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact any interested participants.